Amazon Ad

Tuesday 19 December 2006

And finally...

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER Current Status: Approval notice sent. On April 24, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. -- And that, my dear friends, is the end of that part of this story. It has really been the most unbelievable ride, since I first thought about taking the FPGEE back in Spring 2006, to gaining my visa, now in Spring 2008. And really the crazy part is just about to start. You know where to catch the next episode: http://naplex-test.blogspot.com/ But I will probably take the summer off and start that blog with an explanation of what paperwork and so forth was required prior to my first day of work in October, and all the problems associated with moving continents. My sincerest good wishes to all of you, and I pray that you are able to follow in my footsteps should that be your desire. Farmacyst

1 comment:

Delia said...

Hi,
yours is truly an amazing journey in trying to become a pharmacist in the US. However i am happy for you even though halfway through i had started to believe you were denied the visa....Since you got it, i certainly have some hope also. I am going through a similar process except for the fact that i have to do a volunteer internship whilst hoping i get the H1B thru my employer...Eager to hear more about your internship experience. Pls keep writing....Delia